Airbus Apprenticeships are a great foundation for school leavers to kick start their career in the aerospace industry. If you’re due to finish school or college this year and are looking for a credible alternative to university then an Airbus Apprenticeship could be just what you’re looking for.
Airbus are international leaders in manufacturing, designing and delivering products in the aerospace industry including commercial aircraft, space and defence plus helicopters. Find out how you can get your career off to a flying start with Airbus Apprenticeships.
About Airbus Apprenticeships
Airbus Apprenticeships combine study and on the job training to help you obtain the skills, experience and qualifications needed to succeed in the aerospace industry. There is a wide range of opportunities available at Airbus:
- Commercial Aircraft Engineering Degree Apprenticeship – 2 A Levels in Maths (B) and Physics (C) or an engineering level 3 (3 distinctions) plus a minimum of 6 GCSE’s in Maths, English and Science at Grade C/4 or above will be required.
- Digital and Technology Degree Apprenticeship – Requirements include 3 A Levels at B or above preferably in IT and Maths or a Level 3 Extended Diploma with three distinctions plus at least 6 GCSE’s at C/4 or above including Maths, English and Science.
- Business Apprenticeship – 2 A Levels at grade B or above will be required in subjects such as Maths, English, Economics, IT or a Level 3 Extended Business Diploma will be accepted. You will also need 6 GCSE’s at C/4 or above inclusive of Maths, English and Science.
- Finance Apprenticeship – 3 A Levels at grade B or above will be required in subjects such as Maths, Business Studies, Economics, IT. You will also need 6 GCSE’s at C/4 or above inclusive of Maths, English and Science.
- Commercial Aircraft, Craft Apprenticeship – Maths, English and Science plus two other subjects at GCSE grades at C/4 or above will be required or a BTEC Level 2 in related subjects such as engineering will be accepted for the aero structures craft Apprenticeship and the machining Apprenticeship.
If you’re looking to begin the plant service Apprenticeship or the Aero Systems Apprenticeship you will need a minimum of 6 GCSE’s at C/4 or above including a B/6 in Maths or a BTEC Level 2 in engineering.
- Customer Service Engineering Apprenticeship – For this Apprenticeship, a minimum of 6 GCSE’s is required at grade C /4 or above including Maths, English and Science.
- Defence and Space Craft Apprenticeship – A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at C/4 or above including Maths and English.
- Defence and Space Engineering Apprenticeship – 5 GCSE’s are required with a B/6 in Maths plus Science and English at grade C/4.
- Helicopters Engineering Apprenticeship – Grade B/6 in Maths and Physics and English at grade C/4.
Get your applications in quick if you’re looking to apply for the commercial aircraft, craft Apprenticeship as the deadline date is Friday 2nd March. All other Apprenticeship deadlines are Friday 9th March.