Bath College Apprenticeships offer an exciting route into a career that you’ll love! Classroom study not for you? Are you keen to kick-start your career? An Apprenticeship with Bath College could be the perfect opportunity for you to get a head start on your career while earning and learning.
Watch this video to discover more:
What do Bath College Apprenticeships involve?
Bath College Apprenticeships involve a real job with real pay, combining all the benefits of a regular position with relevant on the job training and academic study. As an apprentice at Bath College you’ll become equipped with real life work experience, invaluable skills and nationally recognised qualification related to the industry you’re passionate about forging a career in.
Are you looking for a direct path into employment but have no prior experience? With a Bath College Apprenticeship, you don’t need any! All you need is motivation, passion and commitment to both your job role and training. If you think an Apprenticeship is the easy route you may want to think again! Although Bath College Apprenticeships can be highly demanding they are also immensely rewarding and they can provide a fast track to your dream career.
There are a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities available at Bath College, these include the following:
- Accounting – AAT – Level 2, 3, 4
- Barbering – Level 2
- Bench Joinery – Level 2, 3
- Bricklaying – Level 2, 3
- Building Services – Level 3
- Business Administration – Level 2, 3, 4
- Childcare – Level 2, 3
- Customer Service – Level 2, 3, 4
- Electrical Installation – Level 3
- Engineering – Level 2, 3, 4
- Food Production and Cooking – Level 2
- Hairdressing – Level 2, 3
- Hospitality and Catering – Level 2, 3
- Horticulture – Level 2, 3
- Information Technology – Level 2, 3, 4
- Painting and Decorating – Level 2, 3
- Professional Cookery – Level 2, 3
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Level 2, 3
- Retail – Level 2, 3
- Site Carpentry – Level 2, 3
- Stonemasonry – Level 2, 3
- Teaching Assistant – Level 2, 3
- Vehicle Maintenance – Level 2, 3
- Veterinary Care – Level 2
During your Apprenticeship with Bath College you’ll gain exposure to a wealth of learning and development opportunities while also being provided with an abundance of support and guidance to help you to achieve your true potential while growing your talent and capabilities.