Brooksby Melton College Apprenticeships provides an ideal way for you to start earning as well as continuing your learning. Is full time study not for you? Eager to get out into the working world? An Apprenticeship with Brooksby Melton College could be just what you’re looking for as you’ll get the best of both worlds!
What do Brooksby Melton College Apprenticeships involve?
Brooksby Melton College Apprenticeships combine on the job training with academic study which enables you to kick-start your career while earning and learning. Not only will you be learning new things and earning a real wage but you’ll also develop highly sought skills, vital work experience and a nationally recognised qualification which will show your competency to fulfil your job role.
Brooksby Melton College offer an extensive range of Apprenticeship opportunities which include the following:
- Level 2 Business and Administration Apprenticeship – business admin staff are a vital requirement to the smooth running of the office. If you’re keen to gain invaluable skills and a qualification so you can pursue a career within the industry.
- Level 3 Business and Administration Apprenticeship – upon completion of your Level 2 Apprenticeship you might choose to progress onto an advanced level Apprenticeship where your responsibilities and daily tasks will become more challenging.
- Level 2 Agriculture Apprenticeship – do you love the great outdoors? Prefer practical, hands on learning? An agriculture Apprenticeship could be perfect for you with roles including: Farm worker, Tractor driver, Stock person, Machinery operator, Livestock technician, Shepherd.
- Level 2 Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeship – if you’re passionate about cooking or providing excellent service to diners then an Apprenticeship in the hospitality and catering Apprenticeship could be perfect for you. There are a wide range of routes including: Front of House Reception, Housekeeping, Food Service, Beverage Service, Food and Beverage Service, Food Production and Cooking, Professional Cookery, Hospitality Services, Kitchen Services.
- Level 3 Hospitality Apprenticeship – upon completion of your level 2 hospitality and catering Apprenticeship you could progress onto an advanced Apprenticeship where you could be working in hospitality, supervision and leadership roles.
- Level 3 Professional Cookery Apprenticeship – do you have a passion for cooking? This Apprenticeship with equip you with invaluable skills and work experience as you work towards gaining a qualification. Roles include: Professional cookery, Patisserie and confectionery.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Animal Management Apprenticeship – do you love all animals? Want a career you’ll love? An animal management Apprenticeship could be perfect for you as you’ll be working with animals to provide the health and welfare required.
- Level 2 Horticulture Apprenticeship – do you want to work outdoors? During your horticulture Apprenticeship you could be working in green-keeping, private golf or sports clubs, local authority leisure departments, hotels with sports facilities, professional sports clubs and grounds maintenance contractors.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Health and Social Care Apprenticeships – do you want to make a difference to the lives of others? Are you passionate about taking care of others? An Apprenticeship in the health and social care industry could be the perfect route for your career.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Equine Apprenticeship – do you love horses? Have a strong desire to work with them? An Apprenticeship in the equine industry will develop your knowledge and skills in the routine care of horses, grooming skills, equine anatomy and physiology, horse handling and restraint skills, working horses from the ground, equine nutrition and riding skills.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Land-based Engineering Apprenticeships – looking for a diverse and exciting career? A land-based engineering Apprenticeship can offer you just that with roles available in the following: sports and ground care technician or service technician if studying at level 2 and level 3 opportunities can include: demonstrator, independent technician or workshop supervisor.
- Level 2 Motor Vehicle Engineering Apprenticeship – passionate about cars and fixing things? If so, an Apprenticeship in this industry could lead to an exciting and highly rewarding career for you.
- Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship – want a career working with children where you’ll understand and promote their development needs while encouraging them to learn through a range of methods? An Apprenticeship in childcare could be just what you’re looking for. Roles can include: Early Learning and childcare, Social Care, Learning, Development and Support Services.
- Level 2 Bricklaying Apprenticeship – keen to start your career in the construction industry as an apprentice bricklayer? During your Apprenticeship you’ll gain the practical skills and experience required for you to enjoy a long and fulfilling career within the industry.
- Level 2 Civil Engineering Apprenticeship – build your knowledge and skill in the civil engineering industry with an Apprenticeship. If you’re looking to advance your experience and capabilities within the workplace then an Apprenticeship could be just what you’re looking for.
- Level 2 Site Joinery Apprenticeship – are you eager to start your career in site joinery while learning about wood occupations? As a site joinery Apprenticeship you’ll build your skills and knowledge while gaining experience within the industry.
- Level 2 Architectural Joinery Apprenticeship – from windows and doors to wooden conservatories you’ll learn and develop the skills needed to build and assemble complicated structures.