Social Media Apprenticeships in Liverpool
It’s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
Do you have a passion for social media?
Would you like a job where you get paid for doing something you love?
We can offer all that in Liverpool doing a social media apprenticeship, not only do you get paid but you will also gain a qualification in social media which will lead to many progression routes after the apprenticeship is finished, facing new challenges and prospects.
Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources.
You could have the opportunity of working with social media companies based in Liverpool such as Studiocare Professional Audio Limited, Ion Search Limited and many more.
Social media is not about the exploitation of technology but service to community.
Responsibilities of the role:
The key job roles for a social media apprentice are:
- Creating and posting content on employer’s websites
- The use of advanced technology and software to manage social media profiles
- Involvement in team meetings focused around best practices and co-ordinate marketing
- Production of content to be used across social media and affiliate platforms
- Engaging and responding across social media platforms to grow audience
Liaising with your line manager daily regarding any day-to-day issues or questions about these social media campaigns
Did you apply?
We ask this so we can provide a more personalised experience for you, such as suggesting new job opportunities or providing updates on previous applications.