Launching December 2020:
Careers are no longer for life. Most people will experience five or more changes of direction in their working life. Careermap created Careermag for Lifelong Learning as a guide for adults who are reimagining their careers or are looking for a new one, especially during the COVID19 pandemic.
Whether making a change through choice or by force, the newest edition to Careermap’s publications is Careermag for Lifelong Learning provides:
- Up to date information about careers with the latest labour market information
- Inspiration on sectors and industries showing more than the obvious
Links to qualifications that could help make a career change or aid in progression
- Tips & hints to help prepare for the job search
- Where to find help with mental health issues during this challenging time
- Motivational profiles of successful people – where they are and how they got there
- Lists and links to free resources to help with self-learning
- Updates on UK Government support schemes and funding
Sponsored by Pearson and supported by the Department for Work and Pensions, the Department for Education, Office for Students, Learning & Work Institute, Association for Apprentices and NHS Health Careers, amongst many others! Make sure to subscribe to get your free, downloadable copy.