FLT Drivers in Washington
Washington, Tyne & Wear Adzuna
|Salary and Benefits:||Competitive|
|County:||Tyne & Wear|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
ENG NE63 United Kingdom GB Ashington England Northumberland (Show on map)
The Company MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Washington area. The Role We are looking for candidates with forklift truck experience. The role would see you carrying out general warehouse duties; including goods in, picking and packing, and completing duties for despatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor. |
• Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
• To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated warehouse area.
• To deal with the movement of products within the warehouse, using the appropriate FLT.
• Picking and packing duties when required, and taking instructions from supervisors and management
• Should have working knowledge of all warehouse departments and understand the systems used
• Carrying out line feeding as well as loading and unloading vehicles.
• Maintain the company's health & safety standards at all times
• To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse. The Candidate
• Must have Counter Balance or Reach forklift license (licenses can be in-house OR expired as we can refresh them for you free of charge).
• Experience driving forklift trucks
• The ability to pass a skills test on both counterbalance and reach trucks, training can be provided prior to this if necessary.
• A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
• Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary. The Hours This position requires you to work either a two-shift or three-shift pattern:
• Two shift (06:45am - 16:00 / 16:00pm - 12:50am)
• Three shift (07:00am - 15:20pm / 15:00pm - 23:20pm / 23:00pm - 07:00am) The Benefits
• All positions lead to a permanent contract after a successful 6-month probation period. The Pay
• Two shift - £9.07 rising to £9.37 after 13 weeks
• Three Shift - £9.42 rising to £9.74 after 13 weeks All candidates must be flexible to overtime when necessary:
• OT1 - £13.08 per hour
• OT2 - £17.44 per hour
ref: (1712670924) 27 days agoBack to search results