Site Manager - Quality Inspector in Newark
Newark, Nottinghamshire Adzuna
|Salary and Benefits:||Competitive|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
ENG PE1 United Kingdom GB Newark England Cambridgeshire (Show on map)
Site Manager - Quality Inspector - Construction Manufacturing Our client is a leading force in the offsite modular building industry and has the expertise and production capability to deliver high quality, cost effective buildings that meet the current and future needs of their customers. They operate across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative modular solutions, operating in the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors. They are now looking for a Quality Inspector to complement their already dynamic Quality Team. They are also in interested in Site Managers that might want a change of direction. Across all of these sectors, their manufacturing and construction sites continually strive to find a better way of delivering high quality Off-Site Solutions that are more efficiently, more affordably, and more effectively Quality Inspector responsibilities: |
• Ensure that Quality targets, KPIs are managed, monitored and checked to ensure compliance of the build / manufacturing process
• Implementation of systems and processes for Right First Time approach;
• Overall ownership of inspections sheets and sign offs as part of the manufacturing processes
• Take overall responsibility for the successful recording and auditing involved in the factory, working closely with the relevant cross functional teams
• Quality Assurance of all projects/products produced as part of the quality team.
• Ensure compliance to the required standards of all products produced from the signing off of the products, to identifying and reporting all defects, non-conforming products or outstanding operations encountered to the relevant manager.
• Focus on continually improving performance, products and services provided. Quality Inspector Role: Promote the ethos of quality within all business activities (internal & external) To ensure all products meet the required quality standards. Inform applicable parties immediately of any problems with product conformance To complete all aspects of the quality management of modular construction projects including:
• Maintain and develop systems to monitor product performance and identify improvement opportunities and support implementation of such improvements.
• Ensure that all quality check procedures put in place by the company are adhered to and completed during every phase of the production process.
• Ensure all products are inspected to drawing requirements and rectified to correct requirements with any/all issues being reported.
• To ensure that all associated quality paperwork is produced, issued and effectively communicated for all products, defects, non-conforming materials and outstanding operations and completed to requirements.
• To liaise with other departments to ensure the required quality standards are achieved.
• Ensure all finished products are Pre-Delivery inspected (PDI) and are signed off by quality as completed and accepted to the agreed standards. Personal attributes of the Quality Inspector
• Self starter / Focused / Good time management and prioritisation skills
• Driven and enthusiastic with a willingness to adapt and learn
• Works well as an individual but also part of a wider team
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Understanding of engineering drawings - Critical to be able to read drawings.
• Experience of off site/modular industry would be an advantage Excellent career role with a thriving and expanding company working in a high demand business sector. Athena Resourcing Solutions is an employment agency and employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from candidates of all races, genders, ages, religions and beliefs, sexual orientations and people with disabilities. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are very sorry but it is not always possible to respond to each applicant personally. Only those applicants who are short listed for the position can be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two days please assume that your application for this particular position has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV to us and/or applying for any job vacancy advertised by us, you agree to your data being processed by us and to receive job alert emails / job related information or other career development related information.
ref: (1693114174) 25 days agoBack to search results