Do you work in health and social care and want to train the next generation?
We are looking for Trainee Trainer Assessors in our health and social care team!
What we'll be expecting you to do
- Manage a caseload of apprentices through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
- Advise, teach, guide and support apprentices through a series of 1-2-1 support visits and quarterly reviews that will be carried out remotely. You will also build a working relationship with the apprentice’s employer to provide guidance and advice with both on and off the job training for their apprentices that can be delivered to directly support them in their role.
- Progress learners beyond the Standard through wider learning such as improved literacy and numeracy, awareness of staying safe and healthy, increased confidence and resilience and other additional skills to support them in their development and progression.
- Provide developmental feedback to apprentices so that they can understand what they need to do to improve and progress.
- Have the ability and willingness to respond positively and effectively to change and innovation.
- Help your apprentices to achieve Functional Skills qualifications in Maths and English to those who don’t have a GCSE grade 4/C in Maths and English or equivalent
- You will work remotely with some face to face visits, but with the majority being over Zoom/Teams. You won’t be on your own as you will form part of a regional team.
- Manage a caseload of learners across a 40 mile radius from your home location
- Deliver a range of HSC qualifications potentially up to level 5
- Tailor the appropriate solution for the learner, ensuring they have a positive experience and develop their interest and confidence in Health and Social Care making a real impact on the people in their care
- Use e-portfolio system to manage the learner journey
- Have organisation and planning skills to ensure that activities are planned properly and records/paperwork completed to deadlines
- Be prepared to champion equality of opportunity by challenging disadvantage discrimination and stereotypical behaviours
- Able to travel to work from locations outside the normal work base as may be required
- Flexible and willingness to vary and change work schedule working both onsite and remotely
- Create a supportive and encouraging environment for self and team to promote continuous improvement
- Link training needs to those determined by curriculum, industry and Sector norms and developments
- We will put you through your teaching and assessing qualifications if you don't have them, but it is important that you have a health and social care qualification
Working for Realise comes with a variety of benefits (equating to £1,300 - £3,000 per annum) such as:
- 25 days standard annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday leave – an extra day off for your special event
- OTE Salary enhancement scheme
- Mileage (40p per mile for the first 10,000 miles)
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme – including free GP phone services 24/7, wellbeing apps and cash back on treatments like massages and teeth whitening!
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Exclusive discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment and more!
?Who we are
Realise helps more than 7,000 learners every year to achieve their goals. We only specialise in the areas we have in-depth expertise in, that’s hairdressing, early years, care, transport, business skills, and adult education. Our mission has always been clear, to deliver great training programmes. As voted by our learners, we ranked particularly high on RateMyApprenticeship’s Top Training Provider League Table 2021-2022.
We are really big on having a healthy work-life balance, we’ve recently been certified a ‘Great Place to Work,’ as well as coming 6th in the country for ‘best large workplace for wellbeing!’
We’re dedicated to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all learners and expect all of our colleagues to share this commitment. As a Disability Confident employer, we aspire to be an equal opportunity employer and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. If you meet the minimum requirement for this vacancy, you will be offered an interview.
We promote the wellbeing of all learners and are fully committed to safeguarding and fulfilling our Prevent Duty obligations. This will be supported and delivered through discussions, interviews, training, interventions, and platforms to enable this. To find out more about our safeguarding policy visit: https://realisetraining.com/safeguarding/
Please be aware that all successful applicants will undergo a DBS check. At the interview stage, we request proof of qualifications and the right to work in the UK.
*This advert can be sent in different formats if you so require. Applications for this vacancy are encouraged through applying by our website, but if you would prefer to apply an alternate way, this can be arranged. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 0333 444 3793.