Recovery Coordinator Apprentice, Change Grow Live - Lamb Street - Coventry
Coventry, West Midlands Lifetime Training
|Employer:|| Lifetime Training|
|Company Name:||Change Grow Live - Lamb Street - Coventry|
|Salary:||£10,000 - £19,999|
|Salary and Benefits:||£12,045.51 - 12,045.51 per year|
|Post Code:||CV1 4AE|
|Brief overview of vacancy role:||Do you want to work for a caring organisation that believes in people? Do you want to make a difference? As an Apprentice within Coventry service you'll work within a team of dedicated staff who support people who use our services, helping them get to where they want to be.|
At Change Grow live, you will be working towards a Lead Adult Care Level 3 over the duration of 18 months alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
The focus of the role will be to actively contribute to the effective delivery of the service while also undertaking an ongoing designed programme of training, education and on the job learning.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Maintain good relationships and communication with service users, colleagues and community partners to ensure that a professional and consistent service is provided.
- Support some admin functions within the team, specifically supporting the screening and distribution of incoming referrals to the service.
- To provide advice, information and reports clearly and concisely via the most appropriate channel, whilst being sensitive to the needs of the audience.
- Provide easily accessible, non-judgemental and confidential services, which support service users in reducing harm, assessing need, planning their recovery and reviewing progress, under guidance with an experienced member of staff.
- Deliver strength based assessments and recovery plans under guidance with an experienced member of staff.
Due to the nature of this role, please note that suitable applicants will be aged 18 and over, and will be subject to a full enhanced DBS check prior to employment starting.
|Desired personal qualities:||You will be able to communicate confidently and effectively, both verbally and written, whilst being able to respond flexibly to the demands of your role. You will have a understanding and commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity, whilst employing a mature, empathetic and non-judgemental attitude towards service users.|
|Desired qualifications:||It is desired that you have School leavers education and qualifications or equivalent, however this is not essential.|
|Desired skills:||Is is desirable that you have experience of working with drug users, although this is not essential. You will also be able to show a capacity to work alone and have the ability to keep calm under pressure. As well as hold an understanding of harm reduction with Drug Users.|
|Training to be provided:||Lead Adult Care Level 3. Functional skills in maths and English.|
|Future prospects:||Ongoing training and development.|
- ROTATIONAL GRADUATE - DIGITAL FOCUS Speedy Services Haydock
- Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship - Register your interest for 2023 IBM
- National Detective Programme Police Now Avon, Somerset, Bedfordshire, Devon, Cornwall, Dyfed-Powys, Greater Manchester, Gwent, Hertfordshire Constabulary, Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, West Mercia, West Midlands