Your new role
You will be develop and grow a suite of learning products, leading a team of trainers that provide high quality delivery of learning, engaging people and enabling them to progress in their careers.
The role will be impactful and varied, key accountabilities include:
- Design, develop and deliver a suite of products that compete effectively in the market, inline with agreed sector strategy?
- ?Build product reputation through employer engagement and quality delivery leading to growth in demand
- Ensure profitability of the products?
- Lead and develop team of trainers to deliver high quality training and support that ensures learners are engaged, make progress and achieve results.
Knowledge, skills & behaviours
We are looking for inspiring leaders who are passionate about supporting our teams in a way that will have a positive impact on our learners:
- Experience of working within Leadership & Management and Associate Project Management Apprenticeships is essential.
- Able to effectively create and implement a programme design strategy while leading and managing the curriculum, supported by a Curriculum Manager.
- Strong leadership and communications skills and a good fit with Realise Behaviours
- Able to lead and develop a team of high achieving Trainers
- Able to build and maintain relationships with learners and employers.
Working for Realise comes with a variety of benefits (equating to £1,300 - £3,000 per annum) such as:
- 25 days standard annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday leave – an extra day off for your special event
- OTE Salary enhancement scheme
- Mileage (40p per mile)
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme – including free GP phone services 24/7, wellbeing apps and cash back on treatments like massages and teeth whitening!
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Exclusive discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment and more!
?Who we are
Realise helps more than 7,000 learners every year to achieve their goals. We only specialise in the areas we have in-depth expertise in, that’s hairdressing, early years, care, transport, business skills, and adult education. Our mission has always been clear, to deliver great training programmes. We have recently secured two of the highest accolades in our industry, ‘Apprenticeship Provider of the Year’ at the FE Week & AELP Apprenticeship Awards 2022 and second in the top 50 on RateMyApprenticeship’s Top Training Provider League Table 2021-2022.
We are really big on having a healthy work-life balance, we’ve recently been certified a ‘Great Place to Work,’ as well as coming 6th in the country for ‘best large workplace for wellbeing!’
We’re dedicated to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all learners and expect all of our colleagues to share this commitment. As a Disability Confident employer, we aspire to be an equal opportunity employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. If you meet the minimum requirement for this vacancy, you will be offered an interview.
We promote the wellbeing of all our learners and our employees and are fully committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and fulfilling our Prevent Duty obligations. This will be supported and delivered through discussions, interviews, training, interventions, and platforms to enable this. To find out more about our safeguarding policy visit: https://realisetraining.com/safeguarding/
Please be aware that all successful applicants will undergo a DBS check at the job offer stage. We request proof of qualifications and the right to work in the UK.
*This advert can be sent in different formats if you so require. Applications for this vacancy are encouraged through applying by our website, but if you would prefer to apply an alternate way, this can easily be arranged. You can e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at 0333 444 3793.