Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Uncapped Commission)
Vacancy has expired
Exeter, Devon Local jobs
|Job level:||Graduate Schemes|
|Employer:|| Local jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||GBP 9.61 - 10.09 per hour|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
£20,000 - £21,000 + Commission (35K-45K+ Year 1) + 25 Days Holiday + Rapid Progression + Personal Development
Exeter City Centre
Are you a competitive person motivated by earning large sums of money? Do you want the opportunity to develop into a manager and move onto a seat on the directors table of a rapidly growing specialist Recruitment Consultancy?
Are you a motivated individual looking for a fast-paced Sales Role within a growing company, where you can earn market-leading commission rates, be provided with full training and development to take-on leadership roles?
Ernest Gordon specialises in Engineering, Technical and IT Recruitment across the UK. Based in the centre of Exeter we want to nurture the next generation of talent through our business where you can ultimately be an owner of the company.
As a company our aim is to provide the best service in the industry. In order to do this we have invested in the best resources money can buy which is rivalled by no other company in our industry. We are in this for the long haul, reinvesting our profits into the company, constantly evolving and making the lives and roles for our staff better than ever.
We value our staff as an absolute priority and want them to know that their welfare is put first, always. Without great staff there is no great company.
For us to hit our objectives we need the next generation of managers and talent coming through. We value training, supporting and valuing people and for us to get where we want to, we need leaders who want to inspire and develop their own teams.
We have plans to open more offices across the UK in 2022 so this is a great time to join us, play your part and grow with us.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Personal development, training and leadership training
* Unrivalled progression to Director level
* A place to be daring, a place to be ambitious and a place to become the best version of yourself
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT:
* Employees come first - to build a business we need great people
* Pay great commission- we want our employees to benefit and change your life
* No restrictions on where to do business - complete autonomy and flexibility to work the roles you want, where you want
* Rapid progression to Director level - to grow we need people who want to progress and have big careers
WHO WE WANT:
* Motivated, driven with big aspirations
* Results focused and looking for a sales role
* Likes to have a laugh along the way
Recruitment, Consultant, Technical, Engineering, Manager, Principal, Senior, Sales, Account, Bristol, Somerset, Southwest, Trainee, Graduate, Junior, Progression, training.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
ref: (216973128) 36 days agoBack to search results