Estimator in Colchester
Colchester, Essex Competitive CV-Library
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Competitive|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
ENG CO1 United Kingdom GB Colchester England Essex (Show on map)
Experienced Estimator required by established, successful manufacturer of quality bespoke joinery products based in Essex. The company operates across the domestic, architectural and commercial sectors, producing everything from bespoke staircases, heritage and traditional joinery to modern contemporary reception desks, fitted furniture, windows and doors etc.|
Key responsibilities Estimator will include:
* Reading and interpreting drawings and specifications from Architects/Designers for estimating purposes.
* Reviewing tender documents (bill of quantities, drawings and plans) and working up detailed and accurate quotations.
* Planning and coordinating jobs in the Workshop working closely with the Workshop Manager to ensure all projects are run efficiently, safely and in accordance with project timescales.
* Liaising with existing clients to ensure smooth running of all projects and building and maintaining new and existing client relationships.
* Site surveys and design meetings as and when required.
* Liaising and communicating with suppliers and researching potential new suppliers as required.
Ideally you will have a joinery background or strong interest in joinery and naturally you must have the ability to read and interpret detailed working drawings from Architects and Designers.
Sound communication and mathematics skills essential, as is a good working knowledge of Excel and Outlook. You should be confident in handling a varied and interesting workload and be a team player.
Negotiable attractive salary plus quarterly bonus based on business performance - also great potential for personal growth and development in a business that is committed to expansion
ref: (212137787) 11 days agoBack to search results