Material Control Operative
£20000 - £22000/annum CV-Library
|Salary:||£20,000 - £29,999|
|Salary and Benefits:||£20000 - £22000/annum|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
United Kingdom (Show on map)
Alma Personnel have been instructed by their Solihull based Manufacturing/Engineering client to recruit for an experienced Material handler to be based at their plant.|
This position is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Mon to Thurs 8am to 5pm, Fri 8am to 2.45pm.
The main purpose of the position will be to provide a responsive service in the materials and control areas of materials and planning. Handling material issues to production, taking receipt from vendors and shipments to customers and processed effectively.
* Take receipt of and process all material within goods in using the companies internal SAP system
* Process all goods internally and externally to customers ensuring FIFO principles are adhered to
* Liaise with production and material and inventory controllers to agree packing and despatch timelines
* Packing of all outbound shipments
* Removal of swarf and any used materials and chemicals from the plant and store
* Maintain stock levels of packaging etc and replenish via purchasing
* Maintain Quality systems as adhered to on site
* Deliveries to sub contracts if required
You must have a certified Counterbalance FLT licence and a full clean driving licence.
Knowledge of ISO 9001, to enable you to follow written control procedures and maintaining of records.
Working in a controlled warehouse/stores environment.
GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
This position offers great scope to improve your skills and experience coupled with working with a world leader in their field.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position
ref: (212145553) 11 days agoBack to search results