National Lift Manager
Greater Manchester Competitive CV-Library
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Competitive|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
United Kingdom (Show on map)
Position: National Lift Manager - Multi-Site Operations|
Sector: Facilities Management
Salary: Competitive Salary + car or 8k car allowance, up to 10% bonus opportunity, pension, private medical insurance
Location: Homebased with National Travel
A global market leading FM company is looking to recruit an accomplished National Lift Manager to join their growing business.
This is a key position ensuring the sub-contractor service delivery of lift engineering works to a major national highly respected blue-chip retailer. This role will also depend on your ability to manage the customer and the approved contractors.
You will ensure good working relationships are maintained and built upon. The role is responsible for ensuring the performance management and technical awareness to support the client. You will audit and challenge contractor decision where you see fit to ensure the very best service is maintained.
Audit checks of sites and compliance paperwork will be required to ensure that all regulatory standards are complied with.
A requirement to assist in the support of training and technical requirements will be required.
Oversee the requirements and delivery of Loler responsibilities under our FM client to L+E assets. All work will need to be completed in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down Company Health and safety policy.
* Ensure robust collation of all certification to ensure compliance
* Comply with health & safety legislation and Company processes
* Effective leadership and liaison of all approved contractors
* Compliance with all of City policies and procedures
* Ensure all standards are adhered too
* Ensure under performance on KPI's is understood and action plans are in place to drive improvement
* Always represent the company in a professional manner and develop a good working relationship with the Site and Maintenance Technicians and the customer's employees.
* Provide technical support through to Divisional Managers, AEM and Client.
* Complete specified reports and compliance documentation and act on any issues raised. Monthly reporting will be high the agenda.
* Audit FM documentation and action on any non-compliance issues.
* Deal promptly with all Help Desk calls and ensure that the issues are resolved effectively, escalating where necessary to the appropriate management level.
* Attend / hold meetings (in line with meeting schedule) with line manager and technicians to communicate and City communications.
* Regularly communicate with the customer on all FM activity.
Candidate's background & experience: -
* Minimum 5 years lift management experience is essential
* NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent
* Ideally NVQ Level 3 / C&G 236 parts 1&2 in electrical installation & maintenance
* Comprehensive working knowledge of maintenance services in the FM sector with PPM and compliance background
* Previous experience of working within a multi-site client contract environment essential
* Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
* Effective planner & ability to manage priorities
* Strong PC literacy with a good understanding of CAFM systems
* Experience of managing & leading teams
* Flexible, self-motivated & reasults focussed
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV in the strictest of confidence to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH AND SELECTION LIMITED
ref: (209461105) 23 days agoBack to search results