Biomedical Scientist - Blood Transfusion in London
London, Greater London £47858/annum CV-Library
|Salary and Benefits:||£47858/annum|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
ENG EC1A United Kingdom GB London England Greater London EC1M EC1N EC1R EC1V EC1Y EC2A EC2M EC2N EC2P (Show on map)
Role: Biomedical Scientist - Blood Transfusion / Specialist Practitioner of Transfusion|
Location: Central London / Remote Working
Job Type: Full Time Specified Contract (Mat Leave)
TTM Healthcare are currently searching for an Experienced Biomedical Scientist specialised in blood Transfusion for one of London's Leading Healthcare Providers
We have a brilliant opportunity for Specialist Practitioner of Transfusion who will work closely with the Transfusion Laboratory, Clinical Teams and the broader community and will have responsibility for managing the audit of transfusion practices and working within the community to ensure compliance with all current and relevant legislation.
The Specialist Practitioner of Transfusion also fulfils the role of Subject Matter Expert and will utilise their extensive knowledge and skill base to provide specialist support relating to blood transfusion practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contribute to developing, delivering and maintaining an efficient and effective At
• To co-ordinate education for nursing, medical and multidisciplinary staff who are involved in the management of patients receiving blood and blood components
• Participate in the development and implementation of agreed transfusion related guidelines and policies and of the agreed Transfusion Key Performance Indicators
Skills and Experience
• Professional Qualification e.g. HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist
• Wide-ranging knowledge of Blood Transfusion processes
• Relevant Teaching qualification such as AET, PGCE etc
• Minimum of 5 years - post registration experience
• Strong IT and computer skills with experience of pathology IT systems and Microsoft (Desirable).
• Contribution pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Annual salary review
• 247.5hrs holiday each year, with the option to buy and sell.
• Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
To hear more about the role, please call Roisin on (phone number removed)
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
ref: (212217306) 6 days agoBack to search results