Senior Theatre Practitioner in Chelmsford
Chelmsford, Essex £36000 - £40000/annum CV-Library
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £39,999|
|Salary and Benefits:||£36000 - £40000/annum|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
ENG CM1 United Kingdom GB Chelmsford England Essex CM99 (Show on map)
Senior Theatre Practitioners|
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Employment type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours per week: 37.5
Etta Healthcare are delighted to support one of our established private clients in their search for Senior Theatre Practitioners, at an exciting time as they expand their services in the coming months.
These exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced Scrub Practitioners to lead and support in the management & organisation of care provision within the operating department, responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services.
They are looking to fill a number of vacancies and the ideal candidates will have experience in Ophthalmics and ENT alongside candidates who have experience in Plastics and Breast.
Our client offer a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery and Paediatrics. They have recently opened up 2 additional purpose built theatres taking the hospitals total to 6.
Our client is looking for applicants with proven and sound experience of perioperative practice and must have:
* NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
* A minimum of 2 years, post registration experience as a Scrub Practitioner including Ophthalmic and ENT surgery
* Experience in leading a team is desirable
* Surgical First Assistant certificate is desirable
* ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
The client can offer you:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please get in touch with the team at Etta Healthcare on (phone number removed) or click apply now for a call in 24 hours
ref: (212217490) 3 days agoBack to search results