Electrical Engineer in Preston
Preston, Lancashire Competitive Adzuna
|Salary and Benefits:||Competitive|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
ENG TF6 United Kingdom GB Preston upon the Weald Moors England Shropshire (Show on map)
Electrical Engineer &163;30,000 - &163;34,000 Monday - Friday (Days only) Kirkham Are you an Electrical Engineer, experienced in working in an FMCG environment? If so, apply today My client, a rapidly expanding manufacturer now has an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Kirkham. Duties include: |
• To carry out emergency repairs as necessary, keeping 'down time 'to a minimum.
• To identify and solve day-to-day maintenance problems.
• To perform PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) schedules as required.
• To accurately complete all documentation in a timely fashion.
• To accurately create and update relevant SOP's as necessary.
• To perform duties as required from the maintenance non-urgent job list.
• To maintain the building and machinery to improve quality, and cost effectiveness.
• To assist with the installation of new equipment as needed.
• To order spare parts and services as required whilst keeping costs to a minimum.
• To provide cover for and assist the Machine Setter as required.
• Assist with the set-up, negotiation & monitoring of various service contracts.
• To liaise with and supervise contractors on site and ensure they follow GMP and safe systems of work.
• To help keep the workshop clean and tidy, adhering to set housekeeping standards to minimise contamination.
• To work as part of the team, being flexible and adaptable and assisting other team members as required to ensure targets are met.
• To communicate with the team and inform the Engineering Manager of any machine faults / difficulties at anytime throughout the day.
• To suggest ways in which procedures may be improved.
• To follow Company rules as specified in the Company Handbook.
• To adhere to all Health & Safety practices & comply with the responsibilities listed in the H&S policy. Candidate requirements: FMCG experience 17th / 18th Edition HNC / HND Electrical Engineer Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR10351
ref: (1623500354) 4 days agoBack to search results