Are you keen to kick-start your career with a Direct Line Apprenticeship? You’ll earn while you learn and gain a professional qualification whilst acquiring a skill set and the experience to set you up for a successful future.
About Direct Line
Direct Line has definitely come a long way since they started out in 1985 with one product which was car insurance. Now they are the UK’s leading insurance company with over 10 million customers taking out insurance policies with Direct Line in a broad range of products from pet insurance to car insurance and many more.
About Direct Line Apprenticeship Programme
An Apprenticeship with Direct Line means you’ll gain first-hand industry experience and you’ll be given the opportunity to secure a full-time position with Direct Line once you have completed your Apprenticeship. You’ll be given an individual learning plan and each month an assessor will visit you to develop and monitor you. You’ll also be given the opportunity to progress to the Higher Apprenticeship Programme with Direct Line.
What do I need?
To be successful with the application, Direct Line generally speaking request GCSE grades A-C (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
Types of Apprenticeships at Direct Line
As a Direct Line apprentice you can work in one of the following fields:
- Commercial – You’ll support Direct Lines commercial consultants and sell the right products to customers.
- Customer Service – You’ll deliver first class customer service and ensure they are happy.
- Assistant Underwriter – You’ll decide whether policies cover risks and if so under what terms.
- Pricing Analyst – As a pricing analyst you’ll be involved with conducting price reviews and developing new systems
- HR Administrator – Support recruitment and retention of employees
- Claims Handler – understand the legal, regulatory and quality issues involved
Let’s get started!
Apply for similar Apprenticeships at Careermap