East Durham College Apprenticeships are a great way for individuals to learn while they earn. There’s never been a better time than now to kick off your career with Apprenticeships – there are so many industries and job roles available with a range of exciting opportunities available for you to get a head start.
Watch this video to discover more:
What do East Durham College Apprenticeships involve?
East Durham College Apprenticeships involve a work-based learning programme that combines on the job skills with academic study enabling you to put theory into practice. Do you want to become armed with job specific skills, real life work experience and a nationally recognised qualification? An Apprenticeship with East Durham College could be the perfect route for you!
East Durham College offer a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities covering a variety of industries. These include the following:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Electrotechnical Technology
- Hairdressing and Barbering
- Health and Social Care
- Horse Care
- Horticulture (Landscaping and Sports Turf)
- Motor Vehicle
- Small Animal Care
- Team Leading
- Veterinary Nursing
East Durham College Apprenticeships provide apprentices with a wide range of benefits which include:
- Progress your career: Employers recognise and value Apprenticeships, so you’ll enhance your future career prospects.
- Learn job specific skills: You’ll be working alongside industry professions who will share their knowledge and help to boost your skills.
- Achieve sought after qualifications: Apprenticeships are real qualifications which prove your capabilities in your chosen field.
- Get paid: You’ll be working and training while receiving a competitive salary.
- Paid holidays: Like any other employer you’ll get at least 20 paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Get support: During your Apprenticeship you’ll have access to a wealth of support options from your colleagues, learning mentor and employer.
Ready to start growing your talent?