Guildford College Apprenticeships provide you with a fantastic opportunity to get a head start on your career. Do you have clear career goals set? Want to enter employment but have no previous experience? An Apprenticeship with Guildford College could be the perfect route for you.
What do Guildford College Apprenticeships involve?
Guildford College Apprenticeships involve a work-based learning package that enables you to put into practice the theory you learn at college. Through a combination of on the job training and academic study you’ll become equipped with crucial work experience, in demand skills and a nationally recognised qualification relevant to the industry you’re training in and ultimately want to forge a career in.
There are a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities available at Guildford College which are available at three levels:
- Intermediate (Level 2) – equal to 5 GCSEs passes
- Advanced (Level 3) – Equal to 2 A Levels
- Higher (Level 4/5) – Equivalent to a foundation degree, HND, or undergraduate degree
Apprenticeships covering the following industries are offered at Guildford College:
- Business Administration – Level 2 and Level 3
- Children and Young Peoples Workforce – Level 2 and Level 3
- Customer Service – Level 2 and Level 3
- Electrical Installation – Level 3
- Higher Apprenticeship in Construction – Level 4
- Plumbing – Level 2
- Site Carpentry/Architectural Joiner – Level 2
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools – Level 2 and Level 3
- Wood Occupations (Bench Joinery or Site Carpentry) – Level 3
Guildford College Apprenticeships are a great way for you to improve your career prospects, while enhancing existing skills and gaining new skills, getting a professional qualification and earning while you’re learning. During your Apprenticeship with Guildford College you’ll benefit from a wealth of support from your colleagues and employer who are industry experts as well as one to one support from your learning mentor.
Ready to boost your employment prospects?