ISA Training Apprenticeships can provide the perfect foundation for you to launch your career while you’re earning a wage and gaining professional qualifications. If you’re looking for a credible alternative to traditional learning routes then an Apprenticeship with ISA Training can provide you with a hands on learning route.
What do ISA Training Apprenticeships involve?
ISA Training Apprenticeships involve a mixture of classroom based learning and on the job training which will enable you to pick up essential workplace experience, in demand skills and a nationally recognised qualification which is relevant to the industry you’re working in.
ISA Training offer a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities covering a variety of industries, these include the following:
Personal Training and Fitness Courses
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Instructing Exercise & Fitness
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Techniques & Management Practices in Hairdressing (Wales Only)
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Barbering
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Barbering
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy – Make-up
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Nail Services
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Nail Services
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy – Make-Up
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy – Massage
During your Apprenticeship with ISA Training you’ll be working alongside industry experts who will help you to build your knowledge and experience while receiving a wealth of support from your colleagues, learning mentor and employer who will help you to reach your true potential and career goals.
Ready to kick-start your career while you’re earning and learning?