Nottingham College Apprenticeships are a great way to continue learning whilst being in employment. If full time study isn’t for you then an Apprenticeship is a credible alternative and you’ll even get paid.
About Nottingham College
When it comes down to learning and education Nottingham College are the experts. If you’re considering an Apprenticeship, you’ll be pleased to know that their success rate is above the national average and has been graded ‘good’. Reach your full potential today!
What do Nottingham College Apprenticeships involve?
Nottingham College Apprenticeships combine work experience with academic study enabling you to gain nationally recognised qualifications, highly sought skills and essential work experience. As an apprentice with Nottingham College you’ll split your time between the workplace and college.
The three level of Apprenticeships available at Nottingham College are the following:
Nottingham College Apprenticeships are an excellent way to get your foot in the door and you’ll obtain a wealth of learning and development opportunities. Throughout your Apprenticeship you’ll be supported by your learning mentor and work colleagues who are industry experts and will help you to widen your knowledge.
There are a wide range of Apprenticeships available at Nottingham College including:
- Auto Electrical and Mobile Electrical,
- Automotive Customer Advisor,
- Customer Service,
- Beauty Therapy,
- Building Services Engineering Technology and Project Management,
- Business and Administration,
- Caravan and Motorhome Maintenance,
- Care Leadership and Management,
- Carpentry and Joinery,
- Catering and Professional Chef,
- Children and Young People Workforce,
- Classic Vehicle Restoration,
- Cleaning and Environmental Services,
- Creative Practitioner,
- Dental Nursing,
- Domestic Heating,
- Food and Beverage,
- General Construction (Service & Operations)
- Health and Social Care,
- Hospitality Services,
- Supervision and Leadership,
- Laboratory Technician,
- Leisure Operations,
- Kitchen Services,
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair,
- Painting and Decorating,
- Personal Training,
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning,
- Teaching and learning in school,
- Vehicle Accident Repair,
- Vehicle Damage Assessment,
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair,
- Vehicle Parts Operations
To find out what each of these roles involve visit the Nottingham College website.