Tata Steel Apprenticeships are an excellent foundation for a rewarding career. There is such a wide range of opportunities available to school leavers at Tata Steel, wherever your career aspirations lie, you’re bound to find the perfect role for you!
About Tata Steel Apprenticeships
Like any apprenticeship, you’ll earn a wage while continuing your learning journey and gaining experience in a field you want to forge a career in. An Apprenticeship with Tata steel will develop your skills and help you work towards gaining professional qualifications through on the job training combined with study.
Let’s take a look at the options available to you at Tata Steel:
- Manufacturing – This Apprenticeship will see you developing plant and office computer systems skills. You will also be health and safety conscious and ensure you meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- Engineering – There is a wide range of roles within engineering at Tata Steel including electrical, mechanical, process control, automation, civil and structural engineering.
- Supply Chain Management – This Apprenticeship will develop your understanding of all aspects of the supply chain and international transport. You’ll ensure delivery and arrivals are on time and keep up to date with reports and reviews.
- Material Science – Are you looking for a career that offers diversity? This Apprenticeship could be just the one for you. Your responsibilities may include chemical and metallurgical testing, providing technical expertise to a broad range of customers and more.
- Commercial – Commercial apprentices put customers at the heart of everything they do. Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you sociable? This Apprenticeship could be perfect for you, you’ll ensure all customer are happy with the service and products.
- Finance – Do you have a head for numbers? Join the finance department at Tata Steel and get involved with reports and plans, reports and group control, tax, audits, treasury, mergers and acquisitions.
- Electrical – Electrical Apprenticeships at Tata Steel could be dealing with power distributions, drives, process control or even automation systems.
- Mechanical – Mechanical Apprenticeships offer so much variation from diagnosing faults to fixing them and dealing with complex equipment. You’ll be working on heavy machinery and cranes to ensure they are working how they should be.
- Laboratory – Are you a problem solver? Do you love being creative? Get ready to be included in the development of new products and make sure it exceeds quality expectations.
Check out this video to find out more about Tata Steel Apprenticeships:
Do you want to work for one of the largest producers of steel?