TRN (Train) Apprenticeships offer a unique learning route into a range of industries which allows you to work, earn and learn. If full time study isn’t for you then an Apprenticeship with TRN (Train) could be the route for you.
Who are TRN (Train)?
TRN (Train) are a national training provider based in Gateshead who provide a range of learning opportunities to help you to advance your knowledge, skills and capabilities within the workplace. TRN (Train) are committed to delivering unique and uplifting training to the highest standards.
What do TRN (Train) Apprenticeships involve?
TRN (Train) Apprenticeships provide a firm foundation for your career which combines employment with outstanding training on and off the job from industry professionals allowing you to obtain a nationally recognised qualification, skills that your future employer will want and essential work experience.
TRN (Train) offer a range of Apprenticeships to school leavers looking to kick-start a career. Apprenticeships include:
Children and Young People Apprenticeships
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Level 4 Practitioner in Children’s Residential Care
- Level 5 Children, Young People and Families Manager within the Community
- Level 5 Manager in Children’s Residential Care
Health and Social Care
- Care Leadership and Management Level 5
- Level 2 Certificate in Healthcare Support Services
- Level 2 Diploma for Adult Care Worker
- Level 2 Diploma for Healthcare Support Worker
- Level 3 Diploma for Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Diploma for Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
- Level 2 Diploma in Property Maintenance
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Building Maintenance, Multi-trade Repair and Refurbishment Operations
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations and Civil Engineering Services – Construction Operations – General Construction
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Level 3 Diploma for Team Leader/Supervisor
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Level 5 Diploma for Operations/Departmental Manager
As you can see there are so many Apprenticeship opportunities available to you at TRN (Train) so whatever area you’re looking to pursue a career in a TRN (Train) Apprenticeship can help you to advance your career through a range of support and training opportunities.