UBS Apprenticeships are an excellent platform if you’re looking to enter the world of work whilst continuing your learning journey. Are you looking for a credible alternative to university that helps you to kick-start your career into the financial services? UBS Apprenticeships could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
UBS are a big believer of team work. They do things together and act with integrity, respect and trust leading to long lasting relationships.
Watch this video to find out more:
What do UBS Apprenticeships involve?
UBS Apprenticeships combine part time academic study with on the job training creating a clear career path into the finance industry. UBS Apprenticeships provide exciting challenges, a wide range of responsibilities and heaps of rewards and support. Through a combination of employment and classroom based training you’ll gain invaluable skills, essential work experience and a nationally recognised qualification plus you’ll get paid! Whilst working alongside industry experts at UBS you’ll also obtain a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the financial services.
There are a wide range of UBS Apprenticeships available to you including the following:
- Compliance and Operational Risk Control – An Apprenticeship within compliance and operational risk control involves offering support to various teams in the field and overseeing compliance, conduct and operational risks within the UBS business.
- Operations – Operation Apprenticeships involves a range of roles and responsibilities across their business divisions of investment banking, wealth management and asset management.
- Technology – There are a range of Apprenticeship roles available at UBS in technology from software development to technology services leading to a career filled with exciting challenges.
- Wealth Management – Accuracy and working to deadlines is crucial within wealth management. Delivering excellent service to clients is also key within this field so if this sounds like you then this could be your perfect role.
- Investment Bank (Equities) – Working within equities you’ll be delivering excellent service to clients by offering innovative solutions, expert advice and leading products on the market.
- IB COO – Do you want to get involved and contribute with projects? Want to learn about infrastructure and processes at UBS? An IB COO Apprenticeship could be just what you’re looking for.
- Human Resources – HR Apprenticeships involve supporting the business in areas from employee experience to retirement and recruitment.
UBS Apprenticeships Requirements
To be offered the opportunity to work at UBS you’ll need to meet the application requirements, which include:
- B or Level 6 in Maths and English Language GCSE
- BCC at A-level (104 UCAS points or equivalent)