University College Birmingham Apprenticeships provide exciting learning opportunities for school leavers looking for a credible alternative to full time study. Thought about going to college? Want to start your career? Why choose one when you can get the best of both worlds with a University College Birmingham Apprenticeship!
About University College Birmingham
University College Birmingham provides career-focused education and training covering a range of industries, so you can advance your career while earning and learning.
What do University College Birmingham Apprenticeships involve?
University College Birmingham Apprenticeships involves a combination of practical on the job training and academic study which enables you to gain a nationally recognised qualification, invaluable skills and real life work experience. As an apprentice with University College Birmingham you’ll work alongside industry experts while earning a wage as you train.
Watch this video to learn more:
University College Birmingham offer a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities which includes the following:
- Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Level 2
- Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare Higher Apprenticeship
- Bakery Apprenticeships Level 2 and Level 3
- Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
- Butchery Apprenticeships Level 2 and Level 3
- Care Leadership and Management Higher Apprenticeship
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (BA (Hons) Business Management)
- Chef de Partie Apprenticeship Level 3
- Childcare and Early Learning Apprenticeships Level 2 and Level 3
- Children, Young People and Families Manager Apprenticeship Level 5
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship Level 2
- Food Technologist Apprenticeship Level 3
- Food and Beverage Service Apprenticeships Level 2 and Level 3
- Hairdressing Apprenticeships Level 2 and Level 3
- Healthcare Support Worker Apprenticeships Level 2 and Level 3
- Hospitality Management Higher Apprenticeship
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2
- Lead Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Level 3
- Nursing Associate Level 5
- Royal Academy of Culinary Arts Apprenticeships (RACA) Level 2 and Level 3
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker Apprenticeship Level 3
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Apprenticeship Level 2 and Level 3
- Teacher Apprenticeship (Primary 3-11)
- Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3
- Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Level 3
Upon completion of your Apprenticeship with University College Birmingham you’ll be exposed to a range of progression opportunities such as continuing onto a higher level Apprenticeship, staying with the employer you’re currently working for or finding a new job. Whatever you decide to do the options really are unlimited.
Ready to start earning and learning?