Linking Careers to the Maths Curriculum
Calling all Careers staff in Schools, Hubs and beyond. Don't miss out on this opportunity from AMSP!
January 18th @ 3pm Careermap will be hosting a live and free event with ASMP.
Linking careers to the maths curriculum: Meet a team from the AMSP - a DfE funded programme working across all Secondary schools in England.
The Government’s Career Strategy encourages ‘Positive engagement with STEM’. In this webinar we’ll be helping you do just that by positively engaging with the M in STEM – Maths.
Here’s what we will cover:
· An overview of the FREE support and resources offered by the AMSP and how it helps schools achieve the Gatsby Benchmarks
· Quick wins for getting a maths department to engage with you, employers and universities
· The latest information on the post-16 maths pathways available and the ‘Maths to 18 Agenda’
· Straightforward IAG materials that you can take away and share with schools
· How easy it is to use our GB4 resources and embed them into the curriculum
Sign up for the free event below;