Essex County Council Apprenticeships offer a unique learning experience that allows you to secure employment while you earn and learn. Full time study not for you? An Apprenticeship with Essex County Council could be the perfect route for you to advance your career while still working towards professional qualifications.
What do Essex County Council Apprenticeships involve?
Essex County Council Apprenticeships involve a combination of on the job training and academic study which enables you to develop your knowledge while gaining practical skills, crucial work experience and a nationally recognised qualification relevant to the industry you’re passionate about forging a career in.
Do you want to start earning and learning? Want to get a qualification while committing to a real job? Essex County Council Apprenticeships offer a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities which include the following:
- Accounting – level 2, level 3 and level 4
- Business Administration – level 2 and level 3
- Adult Care – level 2 and level 3
- Care Manager – level 5
- Childcare – level 2 and level 3
- Customer Service – level 2 and level 3
- Health Care – level 2 and level 3
- Leadership and Management – level 3 and level 5
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools – level 2 and level 3
- Paralegal – level 3
During your Apprenticeship with Essex County Council you’ll be working alongside industry professionals who will share their knowledge and help you to build your talent. Throughout your Apprenticeship you’ll be encouraged and supported from your learning mentor, employer (the council) and your colleagues who will ensure you succeed in your chosen career field.
Ready to kick off your career?