1 year ago
- Around 23,000 Apprenticeship opportunities are listed on the government’s ‘find an Apprenticeship’ service every month.
- There are around 100 higher and degree Apprenticeships available, with more in development, including foundation degrees, HNDs and full honours degrees.
- Higher Apprentices could earn £150,000 more on average over their lifetime than people with level three vocational qualifications.
- 10.6% of Apprentices were from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background in 2015. The government is aiming to increase this by 20% by 2020.
- Apprenticeships have helped to train 7% more women into STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) roles.
- Over 90% of Apprentices currently go into work or further training.