Chiltern Training Apprenticeships provides an exciting opportunity for you to kick-start your career while earning and learning. Are you eager to enter employment but also want to gain qualifications? An Apprenticeship with Chiltern Training could be just what you’re looking for to advance your career and capabilities.
Watch this video to discover more:
What do Chiltern Training Apprenticeships involve?
Chiltern Training Apprenticeships involves a mixture of on the job training and off the job training which enables you to build your knowledge and put theory into practice. A Chiltern Training Apprenticeship will arm you with a broad range of real life work experience, highly sought skills and a nationally recognised qualification relevant to the industry you’re keen to pursue a career in.
Chiltern Training offer a wide variety of Apprenticeship opportunities which will help you to kick-start your career while earning and learning! Chiltern Training offer Apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Level 2 Intermediate Business & Administration Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Advanced Business & Administration Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Business & Professional Administration
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Childcare
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Childcare
- Level 2 Team Leading Intermediate Apprenticeship
During your Apprenticeship with Chiltern Training you’ll be supported and encouraged to reach your full potential by your employer, colleagues and learning mentor who will help you to succeed. As an apprentice you’ll also develop your knowledge and skills so you can advance your career prospects.
Don’t feel an Apprenticeship is right for you? Chiltern Training also offer a wide range of training courses to suit your needs and career goals.
Ready to start earning money and learning?