Craven College Apprenticeships are a great way for you to start your career while studying for a qualification alongside employment. Is full time study not for you? Don’t worry! Craven College Apprenticeships can provide a practical learning route that will allow you to get a head start on your career while earning and learning.
Watch this video to learn more:
What do Craven College Apprenticeships involve?
Craven College Apprenticeships involved a work-based learning programme that combines on the job training and academic study which enables you to gain invaluable work place experience, highly sought skills and a nationally recognised qualification relevant to the industry you’re passionate about pursuing a career in.
Craven College offer a wide variety of Apprenticeship opportunities which includes the following:
- Adult Care Worker – Level 2
- Agriculture – Level 2 and Level 3
- Assistant Accountant – Level 3
- Beauty Professional – Level 2 and Level 3
- Bricklaying – Level 2
- Business Administrator – Level 3
- Carpentry and Joinery – Level 2
- Chef de Partie – Level 3
- Commis Chef – Level 2
- Countryside Worker – Level 2
- Early Years Educator – Level 3
- Hair Professional – Level 2
- Heavy Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician – Level 3
- Horticulture and Landscape Operative – Level 2
- Hospitality Supervisor – Level 3
- Hospitality Team Member – Level 2
- Infrastructure Technician – Level 3
- Land-based Engineer Technician – Level 3
- Painter and Decorator – Level 2
- Plasterer – Level 3
- Professional Accounting Taxation Technician – Level 4
- Property Maintenance Operative – Level 2
- Software Development Technician – Level 3
- Team Leader / Supervisor – Level 3
- Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician – Level 3
With a such a broad variety of Apprenticeship opportunities available at Craven College there’s bound to be something to match your career goals and aspirations. Throughout your Apprenticeship at Craven College you’ll develop your experience and gain exposure to learning and development opportunities while receiving a wealth of support and encouragement for you to advance your career capabilities while earning and learning.