Didac Apprenticeships offers an exciting foundation for you to kick-start your career while earning and learning. Unsure as to whether you want to continue learning or go straight into work? Why not do both with a Didac Apprenticeship?
What do Didac Apprenticeships involve?
Didac Apprenticeships involve a work-based learning package made up of on the job training and academic study which allows you to put your theory knowledge into practice. If you prefer practical hands on learning then a Didac Apprenticeship could be the perfect route for you career! During your Apprenticeship with Didac you’ll become armed with real life work experience, highly sought skills and a nationally recognised qualification relevant to the industry you’re passionate about pursing a career in.
Didac offer an extensive range of Apprenticeship opportunities for school leavers looking to get a head start on their career. These include the following:
Professional Development – Merchanting Apprenticeships
- Trade Supplier – Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Trade Business Services – Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Warehouse and Storage – Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Team Leading – Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Management – Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Customer Service – Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Business Administration – Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeship
Furniture and Woodworking Apprenticeships
- Wood Machining – Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Bed Manufacture – Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Bench Joinery – Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Kitchen Manufacturer and Installation – Level 2 and Level 3
- Furniture Making – Level 2 and Level 3
During you Apprenticeship with Didac you’ll receive a wealth of support and encouragement from your employer, learning mentor and colleagues who will help you to grow your talent and gain an in depth knowledge of the industry you’re training in. A Didac Apprenticeships also offers excellent progression routes, on completion of your Apprenticeship you’ll hold a credible qualification that will enable you to continue advancing your career.