Eden Training Solutions Apprenticeships are an excellent foundation for school leavers looking to kick-start their career. Eden Training Solutions offer a wide range of Apprenticeships, so you’re guaranteed to find the perfect one for you!
What do Eden Training Solutions Apprenticeships involve?
Want to continue learning but also want to get a job? With an Apprenticeship you can do both. Eden Training Solutions Apprenticeships can be challenging but extremely rewarding through academic study and practical training you’ll gain professional qualifications, vital experience while developing your skills and getting paid!
Watch this video to find out more:
Eden Training Solutions tailor the Apprenticeship to fit your personal and professional developments. Your learning mentor and employer will be there to support you throughout and help you to progress.
Eden Training Solutions offer an extensive range of Apprenticeships, let’s take a look at what Eden Training Solutions Apprenticeships you could be doing:
- Business Administration – Business administration apprentices are involved in admin tasks such as filing, typing, printing, faxing you could also be meeting and greeting customers, answering calls and making outgoing calls, emailing and posting letters.
- Playwork – Playwork apprentices work with children between 4 and 16 years old, you’ll be ensuring their learning and development opportunities are being fulfilled while also making sure they are safe.
- Chilcare – Childcare Apprenticeships involve working with children in early learning, social care and learning development and support services.
- Learning and Development – Do you want to help people to reach their full learning and development potentials? Learning and development Apprenticeships are an excellent opportunity and can lead to a rewarding career as an assessor.
- Customer Service – Customer service is an excellent industry to kick-start your career in. If you’re looking for a job where you get paid to talk and help people, this could be the role for you.
- IT – IT apprentices support people using IT applications and systems to provide digital assistance in a range of roles such as website technician, data admin, IT clerk.
- Fitness – Do you have a passion for fitness and exercise? Do you want to help others reach their goal? A career in fitness could be the perfect role for you.
- Retail – Are you looking to kick-start your career in retail? This Apprenticeships will enable you to gain a wide range of skills an experience related to the retail industry.
- Team Leader/Supervisor – Do you have leadership skills, able to motivate others and have a passion for doing everything to the best of your ability? A team leader or supervisor Apprenticeship could be just what you’re looking for.