Electronics Yorkshire Apprenticeships are a great way for you to kick-start your career in the electrical engineering industry. Is full time study not for you? Are you keen to secure employment but still want to gain qualifications? An Apprenticeship with Electronics Yorkshire could be the perfect route for you to advance your career while earning and learning.
What do Electronics Yorkshire Apprenticeships involve?
Electronics Yorkshire Apprenticeships are a work-based learning programme that combines on the job training with off the job study which enables you to get a head start on your career while gaining real life work experience, job specific skills and a nationally recognised qualification which is relevant to the electronics industry.
Electronics Yorkshire offer the following Apprenticeship opportunities:
Performing Engineering Operations’ framework at Intermediate Level 2
- Maintaining Electronic Equipment and Systems
- Producing Electronic Engineering Drawings
- Working Safely in an Engineering Environment
- Assembling and Testing Electronic Circuits
- Carrying out Engineering Activities Efficiently and Effectively
- Using and Communicating Technical Information
Electrical & Electronic Engineering framework at Advanced Level 3
- Electrical and Electronic principles
- Engineering Environment Awareness
- Engineering Principles and Techniques
- Electrical and Electronic Testing Methods
- Electrical and Electronic Systems and Devices
To ensure you gain an in-depth knowledge of the industry standards IPC A-610 CIS (Application Specialist) you’ll also incorporate a Level 2 or Level 3 Diploma in Engineering Technologies.
There are a wide range of benefits to committing to an Electronics Yorkshire Apprenticeship, these include:
- Earning while you’re learning
- Support during your training
- Gain skills, vital experience and invaluable qualifications
- Get paid holidays and sick pay
During your Apprenticeship with Electronics Yorkshire you’ll build a sound knowledge of the electronics industry while developing your talent and gaining exposure to a wealth of learning and development opportunities.
Ready to kick-start your career?