Gen2 Apprenticeships provide you with a real chance of employment allowing you to earn while you learn. If full time study isn’t for you then don’t worry that’s not the only way to gain qualifications and you’ve come to the right place because a Gen2 Apprenticeship can provide a credible alternative for you to kick-start your career while gaining professional qualifications and earning your own money.
Watch this video to discover more:
What do Gen2 Apprenticeships involve?
Gen2 Apprenticeships involve a work-based learning package designed to help you gain invaluable work experience and take your first step onto the career ladder. Through on the job training and academic study you’ll develop your knowledge while becoming armed with practical skills and a nationally recognised qualification.
There are a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities available to you at Gen2 which includes the following:
- Welding, Fabrication & Plating Intermediate / Advanced Apprenticeship
- Electrical / Electrotechnical Advanced Apprenticeship – Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
- Electrical Design Advanced Apprenticeship – Engineering Design & Draughtsperson
- Mechanical Design Advanced Apprenticeship – Engineering Design & Draughtsperson
- Mechanical Advanced Apprenticeship – Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
- Control Systems Advanced Apprenticeship
- Process Intermediate / Advanced Apprenticeship
- Pipefitting Advanced Apprenticeship
- Machinist Advanced Apprenticeship
- Civil Engineering Advanced Apprenticeship
- Scientific Advanced Apprenticeship
- Health Physics Monitor Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Nuclear Welding Inspection Technician Higher Apprenticeship
- Nuclear Operator Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Infrastructure Technician Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business Administration Intermediate / Advanced Apprenticeship
- Customer Service Intermediate / Advanced Apprenticeship
- Project Controls Advanced Apprenticeship
- Project Management Higher Apprenticeship
- Foundation Degree Apprenticeship Nuclear Technician Level 5
- Degree Apprenticeship Level 6 – Nuclear Scientist/Nuclear Engineer; Control/Technical Support Engineer; Manufacturing Engineering; Product Design & Development
- Teaching Assistant Intermediate / Advanced Apprenticeship
During your Apprenticeship with Gen2 you’ll gain exposure to a wide range of learning and development opportunities which will help you to advance your career while creating progression routes and boosting your CV.
Ready to kick-start your career?