JTM Apprenticeships are a great way for you to kick-start your career while you’re earning and learning. If you’re looking for a credible alternative to university and college then an Apprenticeship with JTM could be right up your street!
What do JTM Apprenticeships involve?
JTM Apprenticeships involve a blended learning package of on the job training accompanied by academic study which will help you to advance your career while gaining workplace experience, a nationally recognised qualification and in demand skills while getting paid to work in an industry you’re passionate about forging a career in.
JTM offer a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities which include:
- Business administration – Level 2, Level 3, Level 4
- Customer service – Level 2 and Level 3
- IT and computing – Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4
- Childcare – Children and Young People’s Workforce Level 2, Early Years Educator Level 3, Playwork Level 2 and Level 3, Childminder Level 2 and Level 3, Early Years Practitioner Level 4, Children, Young People and Families Manager Level 5
- Management – Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3, ILM Management Level 3 and Level 4, Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5
- Teaching Assistant – Supporting teaching and learning Level 2 and Level 3
During your Apprenticeship with JTM you’ll acquire a wealth of support and exposure to a variety of learning and development opportunities which will enable you to advance your career.
Hear from a JTM apprentice themselves:
“It has helped me develop my confidence by gaining hands on experience”
Chloe, CYPW L2
Looking to get started on your career? An Apprenticeship with JTM could be the right route for you to reach career goals. If you’re looking to avoid student debt and be the one getting paid then you can do that as a JTM apprentice. JTM Apprenticeships offer a range of benefits from industry leading training to working alongside the experts, earning and learning and being supported and encouraged from your colleagues, learning mentor and employer who will help you to succeed!
Don’t feel quite ready for an Apprenticeship? JTM also offer traineeships and employability courses which will give you the opportunity to gain vital skills which will help you to get employed! A traineeship or employability course with JTM can provide a great foundation when entering a competitive job market this really could give you that extra edge. You’ll also receive help with building a CV and interview preparation.