West Met Skills
Don't just find, be found. Put your CV in front of great employers!
'I enjoyed my apprenticeship with Uxbridge College and was supported throughout.'
Fast-track to your chosen career without any debt through an apprenticeship and...
1. Get paid to learn job-specific skills and study an apprenticeship along with
2. Get trained by industry experts in a full time job
3. Gain a nationally recognised qualification without any debt in future
Why choose West Met Skills
- A top provider in London with consistently high success rates
- The largest college provider for apprenticeships in west London
- Links with companies including Brunel University London, Martin-Baker Aircraft Limited, Menzies Aviation & Skanska.
- Most of our apprentices secure employment or go onto a higher apprenticeship or university
Pick your subject
We offer Level 2-5 apprenticeships in both apprenticeship frameworks and apprenticeship standards depending on the subject:
Accounting, Beauty Therapy, Building Services, Business Administration, Chef De Partie, Childcare, Creative Media, Commis Chef, Customer Service, Dental Nursing, Electrotechnical Installation, Engineering, Facilities Management, Gas & Heating, Hairdressing, Health & Social Care, Hospitality, HR Partner, HR Support, Information Technology, Lab Technician, Management, Mentoring, Motor Vehicle, Operations Management, Paralegal, Plumbing, Production Chef, Teaching Assistant, Team Leading and Web Telecoms.
Who can do an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships for ages 16+
If you want to move up in your career quicker after Year 11 without any debt, choose apprenticeship to stay in education or training. Apply for a vacancy with us.
Apprenticeships for CPD/ professional development
Already got a job and want to upskill? Turn your existing job into a higher-level apprenticeship as a part of your professional training or CPD - a great alternative to higher education. Just ask your employer to get in touch with us.
Apprenticeships after career break
Returning to work after a break? Upskill your industry knowledge and get back to work with confidence through an apprenticeship. Speak to us to find out more.
What are the entry requirements?
- 16 years and over
- Entry requirements are decided by employers or sector bodies (usually 2-5 GCSEs)
- Initial assessments in literacy and numeracy and interviews at College and with the employer or you will be required to achieve Level 2 English and maths (functional skills)